Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Liebster Award.

[The above Image is from a recent shoot curated by me, Images and details will be in a different post] 
I was recently nominated for a Liebster award.Truth is secretly, I always wanted one but never knew how to go about getting it. I guess I no longer have to worry about that thanks to Sarah :-). She recently nominated me on her blog and following Liebster Award protocol, I have to answer questions asked and nominate 5 bloggers of my own. Here goes:  


Why did you decide to start blogging? 

In order to detail literarily and visually my innate and garnered abilities outside the field of Medicine ( I am a medical student). Blogging is also a form of 'get-away' for me.

What’s the meaning behind your blog name? 
 Myveryownpen is an edited analog of the phrase ''You must have control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your hand'' by Irene Kassorla which I had accidentally stumbled upon around the time when I was planning on starting this current blog. It basically encapsulates all the inward steps I have towards achieving a now decade-long desire (goal) to etch my fineprint on the Global Fashion Industry (This blog is one of the steps)
Describe your style in one word. 
'Uninhibited'.
Flats or heels. 
Heels.

What wardrobe essential should every girl have? 
 At this time, I would say: A vintage dress.
What do you love about blogging? 
 Expressing myself.
Do you have a fashion icon? If so who is it ?
 None. (but I used to have quite a number)
What do you love to do in your free times? 
 Dream, blog, edit, read/watch motivational books/videos, study/teach myself new crafts/languages, hunt for inspiration, attend to suspended affairs, travel (If I can). 
What are 3 of your favorite shops? 
 I do not have any, but recently I have been drawn to australian/netherlandian online shopping.
Name one item on your wish list? 
A black biker (leather) Jacket.
Describe my blog in one word. 
 Cool.

To Wakila | Monroe | Uchechi&kelechi | FFG | Leila whom I have just nominated, You can answer the afore-asked questions on your own blogs and do not forget to link your own 5-11 bloggers [myself excluded] afterwards. Good luck!   

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh thank you so much for your nomination :)) I'll do it as soon as possible!

    Much love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Already saw yours. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, okay, C'mon Let's hear it ...

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC